Which is the Right Hand Shovel for You?
A hand shovel or belcha or spade is one of the most important and popular garden tools. It is used for a variety of purposes. Selecting the right type of shovel tool will help you to avoid injuries, save time, and bolster efficiency. It will definitely help you to maintain your garden in a better way.
Different Types of Shovel
There is a large variety of shovels available in the stores and this can lead to confusion. The different shovels have widespread applications. In this blog, we will help you to find the right shovel by discussing the different types of shovels.
Here are some of the most common types of shovel classified as per usage :
- Round Nose Shovel: This is a very common type of shovel. A strong blade is a striking characteristic of this type of soil. The strong pointed blade can be used to cut through any type of soils. Round Nose Shovels are mostly used for digging.
- Square Nose Shovel: This type of shovel is mainly used for moving or lifting heavy materials. The square point is its biggest USP. The square Nose is very handy when it comes to dealing with smooth soil. This is why this type of shovel is preferred in different landscape projects.
- Trenching or Irrigation Shovel: This type of shovel has a square and narrow blade which is used for making a deep hole without causing trouble to the nearby plants. Trenching Shovel is mostly used for removing or transplanting plants. It is also used for digging in various irrigation processes.
- Drain Shovel: Just like a trenching or irrigation shovel, a drain shovel also consists of a narrow blade backed with a round tip. It is used for clearing trenches and transporting plants.
- Scoop Shovel: This shovel is also used for lifting materials. It has flat tips with concave blades that increase its efficiency.
- Garden Shovel: This is a complete tool that is used for a variety of purposes. It comprises of a round blade and a pointed tip. It is mostly used for digging, lifting, transplanting, and a different variety of garden tasks.
Type of shovel based on handle Material
- Wooden Handle shovel: Hard wood is used to make strong & durable handles. Mostly used for Gardening and other General purposes.
- Plastic Handle Shovel: These shovels have steel reinforced plastic Handles. It is used in industries for the lifting of material and its transfer.
- Steel Handle Shovel: Steel pipe of carbon steel is used for the Handle. These are unbreakable handles. All steel pipe handle shovels find application in boiler coal feeding and in coal-fired furnaces to feed the coal as fuel.
What Type of Shovels Do You need?
Choosing the right shovel for garden work is very important. Here are some general tips:
- Use a trowel for smaller and precise tasks.
- Use a round Nose shovel for bigger tasks.
- Use a drain shovel for digging holes in the garden.
- Use a square Nose shovel for lifting materials.
- For general tasks, use hand trowels.
As we discussed, the type of shovel we need is directly determined by the nature of work and material used for making Handles. You can visit e-commerce websites to find the right shovel. You can visit the following link to see different types of indo shovel tools catering to different types of demands.
India has a large market for shovel tools, both commercially and in the household. Leading manufacturers make the highest quality raw materials and they can easily last for a long time, even with minimum maintenance. So, when purchasing a garden tool by online or offline, you should opt for tools manufactured by big brands. These will be more helpful for your time spent as well as the quality of the products.
Contact us today For more information : email@example.com /+91 8112 274 477